All the groceries referenced on this list are on the second floor. Aisle numbers repeat in the original store and the newer section the store. The two sections are connected by a “flyover” that connects the two buildings.
We have tried to put the aisle number in order as you walk from one end of the building to the other.
Things listed here are generally gluten-free, but it is the buyer’s responsibility to check the label and ingredients.
Enter at Door 2 on Syed Alwi Road.
Starting around aisle 20 in center of store.
- 19 & 20: Nuts, Dried Mangos
- 12 a, b, c: Rice
- 11: BRM Flours and Mixes, Xanthan Gum, GF Oats
- 10: Chia Seeds, Chickpeas, Lentils, Dried Legumes
- 8: Palm Sugar
- 2: Baking supplies, Chocolate Chips
- 1: Betty Crocker GF mixes, Chocolate Chips, Hershey Syrup, Maple Syrup
We are well into the new section of the grocery store now. Please take note that the numbers restart. Look upwards to see the numbers and product lists for each aisle. We have tried to give you a photo and list of some of our favorite items to look for.
- 14: Nut Butters
17: More Bob’s Red Mill Flours
- 18: Greenfield Spices
19: McCormick Spices
- 24 & 25: Cooking Oil
- 26: Ghee
- 28: Curry Paste
- 29: Asafetida, Hing Powder
- Loop back around at the end of the store. Return back through the vegetable section. Towards the middle of the vegetable area are multiple shelves of spice mixes. Some of our favorite gluten-free mixes are on top of a low freezer unit in the center of the aisle.
Look for: Dancing Chef, Taste Prima and Asian Home Gourmet.
Amy’s Brand frozen meals can be found in freezers in this section.